An Account Of A Perfect Corporate Airport Transfer Company

corporate transfer company in Sutherland Shire

When it comes to hiring luxurious airport transfer service, always vouch for the best. You never know what awaits you! Hence, if you show any laxity in your search, and in case anything goes wrong after that, you will simply have nothing do, save for ruing over the fact that you had NOT opted for one of the most competent service providers.

I know what difference of picking up a reputed airport transfer company makes by the virtue of an experience I had last summer.

How it all began?

A team of clients of mine was due to arrive at Sydney International Airport in a Cathay Pacific flight all the way from Hong Kong to conduct a presentation. The flight was on time, and the luxurious Sutherland Shire airport transfer company that I had hired was right at the scheduled arrival gate of the airport on time with its vehicle. I had booked a 6-seater SUV as the team consisted of 4 members and a lot of documents!

Everything was on schedule and went on as per plans, and I received my guests at my Sutherland Shire Office pretty quickly as it takes hardly 40 minutes to drive from the airport to my office at the Rathane Telford Road!

The mishap...

My clients were on a tight schedule, and therefore went straight on to the presentation room, when the impact of the mishap struck!

Either because of the exuberance of visiting Down Under for the first time or due to the hurry they were in, they had left back some extremely important documents and a bag that contained a laptop.

..And the solution!

As they sat with red faces, and the entire meeting was about to go up in smokes, I quickly called the company to let it know about the mishap. However, to my utter amusement, the owner told me that he was about to call me up as he came to know about the mishap within a few minutes of dropping my guests. A quick look at the file was enough for him to realize its importance, and he was about to call me back when I had called.

Within 10 minutes, the SUV arrived with all the documents and the bag - intact, needless to say!

So that was a perfect instance of professionalism, an account of the quality that a corporate transfer company in Sutherland Shire. The papers he found contained some designs and technical know-how of a new variant of a drilling machine that my clients were to place the order for.


Now this gentleman quickly realised its importance, and he also came to know about the meeting that was scheduled and was bang on time to get the stuff returned! So that tells the story of how an educated and professional chauffeur makes a difference in corporate airport transfer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Questions To Ask Before Hiring Luxurious Airport Transfers in Sutherland Shire

4 Reasons Why A Shuttle Service Is A Great Option for Reaching the Airport

A Few Tips That Will Make Your Airport Transfer Enjoyable